Guidance Counselor Office-Come here if you seek counseling. Duh!

Discussion in 'オタクの大学 [Otaku University]' started by Tentei No Mai, May 3, 2008.

1. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Ohayou, minna-san! Genki ka? Nemui ka? Subete wa ii?

This thread is for those who are feeling miserable and need a pick me up! Y'know, a few encouraging words here or there. Basically, if you need talk about something that's bothering you just come on in and start chatterin'! I'll try my best to help out by giving advice or just listening. Don't be afraid to open your heart or you might turn into Asuka Langley and go on a rampage <3.
  2. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

僕はねむいです。 :(

>_>

I'm glad you're handling the counseling, Mai. I'd probably end up killing the first person who came to me for advice. XD
  3. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

My goodness, Sou-kun. I wouldn't allow you to counsel! EVER. You're freakin' Sosuke Sagara for God's sake. All you would do is cause panic and mayhem. But yeah, I will totally be handling the counseling u_u.
  4. Elle Lawliet Elle Oh Elle

Nothing excites me anymore. What am I to do?
  5. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Well, that's life for you! First thing you should do is have a long chat with yourself to find out what it is that gets your mojo running in the first place. The truth is, the older you become the more things become novel and boring. Have you ever thought about bungee jumping, sky diving, or street racing? Those should generate plenty of excitement!

P.S. If it's something like, murdering people, well...I wouldn't necessarily advise you to get out there and start hacking bastards to bits.
  6. Elle Lawliet Elle Oh Elle

Hmm, well, there's one thing but I lack the ability to do that without a partner.

But really, anything that used to give me excitement without giving me a heart attack doesn't give me the same satisfaction anymore. Maybe that is a better word, "satisfaction", nothing satisfies me anymore except for the aforementioned thing.
  7. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

May I ask a question? Are you depressed, Elle? Or feeling blue?
  8. Elle Lawliet Elle Oh Elle

Maybe a tiny bit, but you know, the normal amount I would guess. Sometimes a little more, sometimes a little less.
  9. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Do you remember the last time you were excited about anything? Did something terrible occur?
  10. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

My e-penis is just too big, and my ego easily rivals it!

What am I to do?
  11. Elle Lawliet Elle Oh Elle

I don't excited about much, I never have. I mean, sometimes when I'm out with my friends I can get hyper, but that's it. I don't get upset either, I'll be quiet maybe out of respect or you know, but that's it.
  12. Darth Arkas RC-1138

Someone shoot Grave's E-dick.

Oh wait, he dun have one. lololololollololooolololllollololol.

[spoiler]one. lul.[/spoiler]

On a totally unrelated note, I'm totally supporting the street racing thing. Pretty epic shit.

Just don't do it for cash. It's not a good idea.
  13. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Since Arkas says that you do not have an E-Penor...I guess you're simply suffering from some weird psychological disorder! So, y'know...maybe electric shock therapy will do the trick?

Also, hm...well, you require a lot of stimulation in order to get jolt out of something, Elle. That's certain. Basically, you need to get your adrenaline pumping and discover what makes you uber happy. Are you lonely? Maybe you should date a little and socialize some more. That could be of help!
  14. Elle Lawliet Elle Oh Elle

Well, what am I to do then? That could explain why I like music games so much (you know, like Guitar Hero and such).

I LOVE having adrenaline rushing through me, but it's so hard to find stuff that does that. >_<

And I'm not really lonely, but I just broke up with my girlfriend the other day and I'm fearing a lack of...physical interaction may start bothering me too.
  15. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

Dear counselor, why am I such an awesome troll?

How can I hope to harness my obvious talents and eggnormous cock for the benefit of humanity?

Also, is Wiki really as dumb as he seems?
  16. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Mai-neesan, I don't honestly get why people think I'm as great as they all say. This isn't some attention whore thing either where I'm just looking for compliments. I just don't see the "amazing" aspects of myself that everyone else sees.
  17. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Elle-Since you've recently broken up with your girlfriend now might be the time to take a break from relationships and play the field. You know, maybe you should keep yourself busy for a while with a new hobby! Find something awesome and exciting to get into!

Grave- You're an awesome troll, because apparently Hillary Clinton has given up that position! Also, use your talents for the sake of good by doing something creative such as putting a bullet through Wiki's skull. Speaking of Wiki, I don't think he's technically stupid, but you can have of 250 and still be an asswipe!

Nekoko-chan - The more awesome you are, the more haters that will try and destroy you. It comes with the territory.
    1 people like this.
  18. The Bill tf2 is a good game

Dear Aunty Mai

What is a man?
    1 people like this.
  19. Elle Lawliet Elle Oh Elle

Bill: A miserable little pile of secrets.

Mai: There aren't many hobbies that interest me. I play my guitar, I play WoW, I read if I find something worthwhile, I do "physical training" and right now I'm getting into Army of 2. All which could take me, maybe at most, three-four hours out of my day. Of course, I haven't been playing WoW much lately and I usually wait for a friend to play Ao2.

But I felt like this before I broke up with my girlfriend. Maybe it was her though. She obsessive with the love and the marriage and I just wanted to chill, and I could never go anywhere because I always had to be with her, so maybe that was part of the problem. I'll give it a week or so and see what happens I suppose.
  20. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

The Bill- A Man is essentially a male with a penis and a set of two valuable spherical objects. But that's the physical aspects of a Man. A Man is basically a miserable pile of poorly kept secrets that won't call you the next morning even though he said that he loved you and enjoyed the love making.

Elle- Hey, not to sound rude, but your ex-girlfriend must've been a real controlling chick. Apparently, you're the type that requires a bit of space every now and then, and she wasn't giving it to you. And marriage? Unless you guys have been going out for two or so years I think marriage is WAY TO FUCKING early to mention let alone talk about, so shame on your ex -__-;. You should definitely give it a week to see if your feelings will change. Oh, and since you don't have many hobbies...how about working at a part-time job? Or are you already doing that? You know, if money isn't the issue you should totally think about your options. If you enjoy reading, work at a bookstore (either a commercial one or a Pop & Mom one) and so on!