Graphic Request.

Discussion in 'Nazo Grafix' started by Nazo, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Darth Arkas RC-1138

Imma request a Master of Puppets (Metallica) avatar and banner. Google Image it, you'll figure out what I'm talking about. See what you can do, ya?
  2. PKT Forever /a/lone

X3 can you make something kick ass out of this?

Attached Files:

3. Nazo Moderator

Lol, oh wow. Fried Chicken? Black man?

... >>

We'll see though.
  4. PropMaster Smurfly

Nazo try to make us a new logo same size spec, on transparent background :) Lets see watcha got...
  5. Nazo Moderator

I've never been good with themed banners. It's pretty cool you asked me to, I just really don't think I'd do one. And not because I don't want to, just really, themes are not my thing.

If you could give me an idea of what you wanted, that'd be sweet, but I can't just simply come up with a theme of my own. Anything I've made is strictly working from scratch and randomizing ideas. And usually it's space scenes. Like my sig right now.
  6. Nazo Moderator

After much debate against myself, I made a couple things. I don't really make 'logos' I make banners. They're probably too, small, but they're from my old stock, ones I never used. I just revamped them a bit. If they're too small or whatever, idc. Not like I would be upset about it not being used. I've done this a few times with other forums... they never used my stuff lul.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  7. PKT Forever /a/lone

I'll take a randomish/spacey sig...if you want...
  8. linchen New Member

29 Jun 2012 – Foakley Sunglasses,Foakleys,Foakley start with sculptural fake oakleys physics and our unique three-point fit. foakleys Some sunglasses protect your eyes.