Graphic Request.

Discussion in 'Nazo Grafix' started by Nazo, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Nazo Moderator

If you would like something made, just request it here. I'm not guaranteeing I'll be able to do it, as my skills are limited, but I will do my best. Just describe what you want, and we'll go from there. :)
  2. Reasonable Addition Wrong Answer

Well, I'd actually like some writing added to my current banner. Mostly my name, and a quote;

''I hate mates. All they're good for is bringing you down to their level of social, sexual and intellectual mediocrity.-Sick Boy''

Can you do that maybe? :)
  3. Nazo Moderator

Yup, though I'd have to make it larger to put in the font so it doesn't interfere with the characters in it.
  4. Reasonable Addition Wrong Answer

Larger vertically, right?

I had to reduce its horizontal length, because otherwise it was way too long and added an arrow at the bottom of the page. :/ (I lost like two characters.)
  5. Nazo Moderator

Yes'm. The picture size will stay the same, I'm just going to add an additional background in white and put in the font.
  6. Lanza Well-Known Member

Make me a graphic worthy of myself..
  7. Nazo Moderator

Wtf... a GOD sig...? ARE YOU INSANE?!?!?!

K we'll see.
  8. Lanza Well-Known Member

Thank you. Don't screw up! :)
  9. Nazo Moderator

WILL YOU STOP CHANGING YOUR GODDAMN NAME!?
  10. Lanza Well-Known Member

11. Nazo Moderator

BECAUSE! I CAN'T MAKE A SIG FOR YOU IF YOU'RE GOING TO CHANGE IT EVER 3 FUCKING SECONDS!!!
  12. Lanza Well-Known Member

OH. I APPRECIATE THAT YOU'RE MAKING ME A SIG!
  13. Nazo Moderator

I can't make shit with '13' though. >_>
  14. Lithium <font color="hotpink">Writing On The Walls and Fir

I probably could >.>
    1 people like this.
  15. Darth Arkas RC-1138

I don't feel like making a Ride the Lightning themed avatar, so Imma request it here.

It doesn't have to be over the top amazing, just some kinda lightning based avatar. Red/crimson colored lightning if you know how to do that or care enough to.
    kthx.

You could also do Blackened, Master of Puppets, Welcome Home (Coheed and Cambria), or When You Were Young (The Killers). No special requirements or anything. I wanna see what turns up.

And if you're bored as shit, for whatever avatar you make/choose, do a banner w/ it. I'm not as concerned about the banner though, so eh.
  16. Nazo Moderator

Um... What?

I can to a banner and avatar with red lightning, but the rest of that stuff is... "O.O" Wtf are you talking about?!?
  17. Darth Arkas RC-1138

...Do you know NOTHING about Metallica? At all? Good fucking gawd, dude! I mean holy shit. Do you just not get out?
  18. Nazo Moderator

Truth: I do not leave the house unless of emergency, bowling league night, (Wednesday), or if we're just going out somewhere, which btw, is extremely rare.
  19. The Bill tf2 is a good game

Shop an English policecar so it's driving through a fruitstand. Go.
  20. Nazo Moderator

I'm so proud of this statement.

Either that excuse, or just right now I'm shopped out, dude... Seriously. I was working on that new thing I had posted two nights ago, and I didn't get far with it. I think I'm just going to give up on it, not good enough to complete it yet. :(