Freshman Orientation: All new students please sign in here.

Discussion in 'オタクの大学 [Otaku University]' started by Tentei No Mai, Apr 9, 2008.

1. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

[IMG]
    *ding-ding-ding*
    "Is this thing on...stupid microphone! Hey, why am I doing the first announcements anyway!? Stupid intercom...wait, I'm on? Really? Sou-kun, you jerk! AHEM!!!"

おはようございます-うそ-(Good Morning -no, not really-)!

I welcome you all to our humble university! My name is Maya Souen and I am the vice president of Otaku University, but please feel free to call me Mai, okay? Since you all freshman and aren't familiar with the way things are around here, please feel to ask me any questions! I'm your senpai, so I don't mind. Now be sure to do your best at your new school and study hard. Have fun, too! Ciao ne!

P.S. Don't be afraid of the Student Body President. Souichirou-souchou is very kind unless you piss him off <3.
  2. Poetic Sobriquet Cosmic Philosopher

HEY! I AM SIGNED UP.

:D!
  3. Diabolikal Rapture MPAA's Nightmare

4. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Good, good! Welcome to Otaku University, Tanusuke Douteijuu-san and Torabara Kishin-san!
  5. The Liztress Poison Pink

6. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Yay! Welcome to Otaku University, Rizu-san (I dun know your real Japanese nickname yet >_>; ).
  7. The Liztress Poison Pink

It's in Ma-ya's nickname thread. But Rizu-san works.
    1 people like this.
  8. Danny The not so new guy..but not exactly part of the in

(What is this? Please don't throw stuff at me for being in the clueless corner :D)
  9. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

This is a place for otaku (people obsessed with Japan and anime) to discuss Japan and Japanese stuff among other otaku.
  10. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

-signs in- Nekoko-chan here. :]
    1 people like this.
  11. Darth Arkas RC-1138

*refuses to sign paper, and instead pins role sheet to wall w/ throwing knife*
    1 people like this.
  12. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

^ Kickass otaku feat. You're so in.
  13. Darth Arkas RC-1138

....Fuck. I'm enrolled, and I didn't even sign the damn sheet. What the hell is this faggot tree? Where did I go wrong?
  14. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Easy. You stepped in here. That's where you went wrong >_>. Either way, welcome to O.U., dude!
  15. Tyler Your friendly neighborhood swordsman

I'll sign. Although I'm not a true otaku, I have a pretty strong interest in anime and some things Japanese. But I know about two words of the language, and can't come up with a good Japanese name that isn't a historical shogun.
  16. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Awesomeness, welcome to Otaku U!

And don't worry, all you need to be considered an otaku in my book is an interest in Japan, anime, or the Japanese culture.

And if you're looking for a good Japanese name you can just ask Mai-sensei (Twisted Yaoister) there to give you one! ^_^
  17. Elle Lawliet Elle Oh Elle

/sign

I'm currently trying to learn Japanese. ;_;
  18. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Well, awesome because you're in the right place for help and such! And welcome to O.U. (actually, you owe us since you should be paying the tuition for this. lolol, just kidding!)!
  19. Elle Lawliet Elle Oh Elle

I can pay. Just not in the traditional monetary form...

I've just learned a couple stupid little phrases, because I lost the book I was using actually and now I have no idea what to do...so all I can really say now is "Naze desu ka!" and pretend to cry.

What should I do?
  20. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member