1. Elle Lawliet Elle Oh Elle

You people are fools. You think Wiki is actually sincere? You think that Lanza isn't going to come back and trash this place as soon as something happens?

Ridiculous. You may set your sights to optimism, but that doesn't always work. Especially when it's shown it hasn't in the past.

I'm leaving and I'll come back when you people take a bit of pride in running these forums. What do I mean? Stop letting people take advantage of your good nature for their own reasons.

Lock and archive my apartment, don't let anyone revive it because there's no reason for anyone else to run something that's based around a person who isn't here.

Out.

Well, technically out in like six hours when I come back from work and reply to whoever posts here.
    2 people like this.
  2. Waffles Wants to see Scott topless.

Why don't you stop being so overcritical of the situation and learn to like Lanza like a good little boy?

What I assume you don't realize is if he acts like you say, then the staff will have real reason to ban him.

My suggestion to you is that you stop slandering people before it gets you into trouble.
  3. Cletus Well-Known Member

Agreed, I think it's pretty obvious he'll just pull this shit again. I don't see how no one can see that coming.
    1 people like this.
  4. Waffles Wants to see Scott topless.

--What I assume you don't realize is if he acts like you say, then the staff will have real reason to ban him.
  5. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

[YOUTUBE]10Bbc9BvX8c[/YOUTUBE]

For srs Sean. You were really awesome at first, we had a lot of fun. Then you had to go on this self righteous trip and couldn't be friends with me because my morals were to low or some shit. Im glad to see you go, someone as bi polar as you could only do this place harm in the end. There is a reason you have been banned from countless forums.
  6. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

He pulled some shit? I was under the impression that he was banned for nothing. You guys act like he did all this banworthy shit when he did not. His little thread dispute has been completely settled.
  7. Elle Lawliet Elle Oh Elle

He was banned for a good reason, things he continuously will do because, as I said, he's one of those people who enjoys taking advantage of good natured individuals.

But, as I said, this is my goodbye. I don't intend to stay if you guys are going to be so lackluster in causes like this. If you can't stand your ground, then what good is taking the stand in the first place?

Regardless, I'm dragging this out far too much. Au revior, WF, the time has come again to part ways.
  8. Waffles Wants to see Scott topless.

Didn't you get banned the first time for things you're accusing Lanza of?
  9. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

Cite some instances were he took advantage of people or SHUT THE FUCK UP.
    Cant stand their ground? You would rather we had a staff that never changed their mind? Someone who was incapable of seeing things from another point of view? Im sorry, but what many call flip flopping, I call intelligence.

The only reason it is time isbecause you are acting like a baby. OMG THEY UNBANNED LANZA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HOW COULD THEY. Thats the most pathetic reason for leaving ever.
  10. The Bill tf2 is a good game

Haha, oh wow.

I remember you and Lanza were all 'waah waah if anthony goes i do too' when Rors was banned.

The fucking irony.
  11. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

o-o; I know it doesn't matter, but his name is Antwan not Anthony and yeah, I remember that, too.
  12. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Since we all know the Internet is serious business.
  13. Waffles Wants to see Scott topless.

I don't know. The Internet can be interpreted as serious business.

Friendships are technically formed on the other end, and text-based relationships can lead to the real thing in time. Actions and words can affect both of these.

As such, it's not a stretch to assume that online priorities and acquaintances can have an effect on a person's psyche, especially if the other person treats the Internet with a sense of realism and any stretch of comradery toward other people they associate with.
  14. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

I know. That's what I said, isn't it?

Internet = Serious business. Everyone's incessant whining is justified.
  15. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Sou-kun, did you know that your rep power can be interpreted as "One 69 plz"?
    1 people like this.
  16. Poetic Sobriquet Cosmic Philosopher

17. Nazo Moderator

Why is it that when Wiki goes into debate mode, he calls the other person "self righteous." I mean, I know Sean can be a douche, but he's in no manner self righteous lol.
    1 people like this.
  18. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

He is self righteous because he wouldn't be my friend after I made an excuse for men cheating.

There is a huge fucking difference. One was someone getting banned for no reason. We threatened to leave because of this. Sean's reason is someone being unbanned that contributes more when he is here then 80% of the rest of the user base. Yes both instances involve the word ban, but they are in no way comparable.

Someone is being unbanned because it has been decided that he should not be. After getting pissed at us for contesting the staff, you guys do the same thing when their decision is not something you guys agree with.
  19. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Wiki, you're an idiot.

Shut up.
  20. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

I'm sure there's more to it than that, but if that's the main logic...I honestly don't get it. How does that make Sei-chan self-righteous? If anything, it just means that he didn't want to be your comrade due to conflict of interests.