Dream Discussion

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by Legend Saber, May 24, 2009.

1. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Feel free to discuss any dreams you have here, or just dreaming in general.

Here's one I had about a month ago:

I was at some type of theater show, and the President of the United States was just a few rows behind me. Except it wasn't Barack Obama, it was a while male who looked kind of like a hybrid between George Bush and Bill Clinton. I was looking back at him, and I saw his secret service men get up and begin to walk out, with the president following them. I remember thinking, "I'd love to talk with the president, but with those servicemen around there's no way I can get to him."

Next thing I remember was being inside a wide, spacious room. It was very modern, with high windows that made it easy to see outside. It actually reminded me a lot of JFK International, if any of you have been there. Here's a picture kind of similar to what I'm talking about:

[IMG]

If you can imagine being inside the bottom floor of that terminal, it would probably look very similar to where I was in my dream. Regardless, I was waiting in line for something that involved going outside, and I could see it was dark and raining rather heavily out there. Since I was only wearing a light t-shirt, I kind of wanted to go back and get a coat, but wasn't sure if I'd have enough time. I looked around and noticed someone else who apparently had the same thought, and was heading off in another direction. I decided to follow her. Ironically, as I followed I eventually found myself outside in the rain, heading up a marble-colored staircase which was very wet. Didn't seem to bother me. Once I made it to the top, there was a small shed which I entered. I saw the person I had been following retrieve a jacket, and I asked,
    "Is it really alright to take those?"
    "Sure, they're a little hidden," she replied, kicking up a pile of dust the jackets were hidden under, "but it doesn't matter."

So obviously it was alright only in the sense that anything is alright so long as you don't get caught. Regardless, she walked away and I decided to put one on. It was actually a pretty cool jacket. Felt kind of like a military uniform; very heavy duty, very tough. Just as I was admiring it, however, I could see one of my old high school teachers--irl he was nice, but a big guy with an authoritative voice--and he said, "Hey! Are you allowed that? Put that jacket back!"

I hurriedly took it off and placed it right back where it was. Soon after I awoke.

But yeah, I thought that was a pretty cool dream. Use this thread for discussing my dream or posting your own.
  2. PKT Forever /a/lone

I keep having dreams where I'm going places with people I know and using science and such. Other than that, I think about the same things I do while I'm awake only a bit clearer.
  3. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

I have the craziest dreams. I just had one last night, and the only thing I can remember clearly is that hoverboards existed, and I threw up this peice of paper someone gave to me jumped on it, knowing it was a hoverboard. But then as I did, the button for it to fly disappeared, and I ended up looking stupid, but I didn't care. I just shrugged, and walked inside.