Do you have a price tag?

Discussion in 'Serious Discussions' started by Rainbow Deluxe, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

There's an old saying, "Everyone has a price." I want to know if any of you have one. Is there something out there that you can be bribed with for information, threatened with for information? Or are you immaterial enough to not be bought out by something?

I have to say that though I'm pretty immaterial, there are things that someone would be able to bribe me with. Say, a million dollars, or even just the life of my family and friends. I'd pretty much do anything for them.
  2. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

You know what? I'm not even going to lie-I do have a price tag, or rather, certain actions can be bought at a price. Hell, I can't count the number of times my father bribed me with trips to TRU and other stores just so that I can spill the beans on what my mother is up to, or to not spill the beans on his latest girlfriend. Even now, my father can toss a couple of twenties in the air if he truly pisses me off, just so that I won't be THAT upset with him...though, it's not as effective as it was when I was younger since it's because I'm used to money that I've grown a bit of an immunity to it. Oh, but I suppose you can call that a special case scenario since there's nothing new about a parent trying to buy their child's affection or whatever <__<.

As far as things go now...I suppose if it comes to the small things you can buy my compliance. Like, say for example, a comrade wants me to do something that he already understands is going to cause trouble. He may offer a free meal in order for me to agree to say, helping his brother move even though I hate the bastard. Petty, really, but you could never buy (with money, anyway) my silence if you've done something truly wrong...or really, just my silence. I'm not going to commit great acts of violence for cash, either. Now, I would like to think that I could put my life on the line, literal or otherwise, for those that mean the world to me, but hmm...I don't know if all those examples are good enough. Kind of makes me seem easy, really, but I just call it simplicity. You can bribe me into doing your homework (more or less), but you can't bribe me into releasing secret information. I'm practical, maybe >__>;.
  3. Venom Well-Known Member

It really depends on what I'm getting and if it's proportionate to what I'm giving. I'm not going to stab anyone I care about in the back, but as long as my friends and family are unaffected by such transactions, I could probably be bought with money moreso than material goods. Unless said material good is something I could never get on my own, like a fucking Lamborghini or something. But yeah, I'd sell whatever I could as long as it wasn't incriminating to me or wasn't going to do any damage to people I care for.
  4. Nazo Moderator

Does your bf bribe you for buttsecks or you just give it up? :p

I'm pretty much the same as Mai. I'm pretty fucking lazy, but offer me some money to do something and if it's in my grasp I'll do it.

If we're talking couple-wise, like if I want to be spoiled or if my gf doesn't pay for the bill at restaurants, then no. However that is what happens. Until I start getting paid from my new job that is.
  5. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I doubt it. I'm probably still going to have to pay. :/
  6. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK I HATE YOU KURISU-KUN, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO USE THAT QUOTE, TOO!? Now, everyone's going to think I have nothing, but perverted thoughts ;__;. And, no, anal is perfectly acceptable, so no bribery there. Like I said before, I may be monogamous and faithful, but that doesn't mean I can't be a wanton slut <3.

So, for example, certain family members pay me to do either edit papers, do homework assignments, or even take exams (online courses and all that), but it makes me a little nervous, because I get the impression they think I'm ever so smart. At least, when it comes the social sciences and the writing >__>;. Oh, I do admit that I tend to pay for things, like for example...let's say I try something really super good, right? Instead of making my comrade put out cash to test something that they may or may not like, I'd pay for it instead. To me, it seems only fair, but honestly, I think I'm the type that doesn't mind paying for certain things if it's done out of kindness and appreciation (that doesn't mean I'm the type to be used, though!). Plus, I'm pretty thrifty, so I end up finding good things for omega cheap, anyway.
  7. Nazo Moderator

But... don't you?
    You are an extraordinary woman and I wish you nothing but happiness and success in your life. Seriously, if not for Kat, and your Hanni, I'd ask you out so quick even Sonic the Hedgehog would piss his pants.
  8. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

I THINK OF OTHER THINGS LIKE MELON BREAD, DDR, TIGER AND BUNNY, AND OTHER STUFF. It's just that my perversions are more...spread out. And...compliments make me nervous, so ah...yeah...um...er...GREAT, NOW IT'S AWKWARD AND SHIT, HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO RESPOND TO THAT WITHOUT BEING A COMPLETE JERK!? Oh, I know!

I'd rather have Nekoko-chan or Rizu-nee say that to me. At least that way it'll be a pure moment!

ANYWAY, I'm also the go-to for moving shit for some reason, so I usually get paid in free food for that.

Attached Files:

9. Nazo Moderator

... I...

I give out a good honest compliment.. and you turn it into a complete puddle of worthless mud...

I just...

I can't...

'-'

;-;
  10. The Liztress Poison Pink

Ma-ya, I love you. <3 For totally turning the tables on Nazo.

And I'm like Ma-ya and Nazo. Offer me some cash to help with some work and I'll do it. I do have standards with the things I'll do. Nothing pervy. -.-
  11. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

>__>; I sort of feel bad, though, Catheri...Rizu-nee, because I did go for "araaraara, doushiou!?" when he complimented me, but he had to suffer for it. Anyway, yeah, I also couldn't do pervy things for money, because that would make me into my sister, and who the hell wants that? Though, hardly enough I wouldn't take sexual favors, either. Hell, I wouldn't pay for someone to do my homework now that I think about it...
  12. a legacy reborn The one and only

My price tag is surprisingly non-existant...I will do just about anything for free(excluding some acts of course...)
  13. The Liztress Poison Pink

But that could have been his goal: To make you feel bad.
  14. a legacy reborn The one and only

ehrmmm....go on... lol jk.