Death will release us

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Mass Assassin, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Mass Assassin The lonesome thing

So I joined last night and got an email. Thanks for adding an extra / in the address. Had to spot that out and fix it myself. Jeez, so I'm here now to add excitement to your pitiful lives. Probably an untrue statement but oh well. Everyone say hi to me while I go draw on myself =\
  2. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

No, you hit the nail on the head. We all have pitiful lives. >__________>

Seriously though man, welcome!

Pull up a chair and stay a while.
  3. Mass Assassin The lonesome thing

I'll try to stay if you entertain me.
  4. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

:: Dances on a unicycle while playing the harmonica and juggling flaming chainsaws. ::
  5. Mass Assassin The lonesome thing

I don't see it though.
  6. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

That's because you're not looking hard enough. Look deep, young one, deep! Deep inside yourself!
  7. Mass Assassin The lonesome thing

8. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Welcome to WF, Bob! And you got David's old habit of requesting the new member to pull up a chair and stay a while.

Of which he forgot to put in my welcome thread until I mentioned it. I also had to mention that no one spammed my welcome thread and so I didn't feel like a true WFer.

Good times, man, good times. >>
  9. Mass Assassin The lonesome thing

I'd almost care about what you say about yourself if it wasn't in my thread. so talk about me. Jonathan..
  10. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Bob is awesome. :]
  11. PKT Forever /a/lone

Stay away from David he's a bit of a weirdo, And whatever you do NEVER get into his van. He offers you candy but instead he gives cookies.
  12. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Don't listen to him! My van is filled with candy! Lots of it! =D
  13. Venom Well-Known Member

<insert generic welcome and motivation to post here>

Placeholder welcomes FTW.
  14. Mass Assassin The lonesome thing

Nice that generic motivational welcome really got me fired up for these forums.
  15. Zackapple Express khdahahfdiahkai fka

16. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

... That's it. That's all you can say, Zackahkah? We have a new member, something we haven't had in god knows how long, and all you say is hai!?

[spoiler]good enough[spoiler]:cookie:[/spoiler][/spoiler]
  17. Venom Well-Known Member

Oops, I think we forgot to hand out the Unsurvival Guide that details how untimely death is the only way to leave these forums.

Good thing we have this instructional video on how to eat an Oreo handy. It's close enough.
  18. PKT Forever /a/lone

Well let's greet him like everyone else and spam his intro thread to show him how much we care.
  19. Nazo Moderator

I am unamused and unimpressed by your introduction. Perhaps the one gunning for entertainment must entertain beforehand.
  20. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

I suggest he perform a dance for us in order to prove his worth.