Currently playing/Last played

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Venom, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Nazo Moderator

A Link to the Past on mah DS. I JUST GOT THE MASTER SWORD!!! xD
  2. Nazo Moderator

Burnout Paradise and The Darkness on the 360.
  3. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Advance Wars. I play the game while watching TV. It's a fun, easy game to keep my mind occupied while the show is on, and it keeps me entertained during the commercials.
  4. Nazo Moderator

Currently working on my mini game in RMXP.
  5. The Prince of Persia ~Sand Weilder~

I'm currently switching between games. I've been playing Call of Duty: World at War mostly though. Leveling up online, not going to bother with prestige. You don't get the flamethrower and the carbine until you reach Level 65. So I don't see the point of doing for the reason you lose those weapons/perks. I perfer Modern Warfare, to be honest. Still a good game, kills time. I've been playing Oblivion too, now that IS a good game.
  6. Venom Well-Known Member

I started a new file on Metal Gear Solid 4, so I'll be playing that mostly.
  7. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Advance Wars: Days of Ruin, for the DS

AI is pretty smart in this one. Makes it a lot harder than the GBA games.
  8. Nazo Moderator

PACMAN'S AI WAS THE FUCKING SMARTEST AI EVER.

Also playing Fallout - New Vegas for PC.
  9. PKT Forever /a/lone

I guess Cave Story and Stepmania...
  10. PKT Forever /a/lone

Stepmania...
  11. Venom Well-Known Member

Kinda-sorta playing Portal 2 still...I think. I might finish it one day. Also playing Mario Sports Mix, Batman: The Brave and the Bold, Prototype...and I'll probably be playing at least one of the games I bought earlier when I get home.
  12. Cletus Well-Known Member

I've been playing Advance Wars DS and DoR a lot lately, looking for more people to play against. If anyone here has it I'm willing to play online with you, though it's been awhile since I've played against another person so I may be a bit rusty. Days of Ruin has wifi enabled, but Dual Strike has no online play built in, you can play it via AWBW, however.
  13. Venom Well-Known Member

Finished Portal 2 earlier this week, and finished Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare, so I haven't really been playing anything...a little Batman: The Brave and the Bold still, but I just bought LA Noire earlier so I'll be starting that tonight.
  14. PKT Forever /a/lone

Probably stepmania and touhou as far as video games go.
    I played apples to apples and jenga if board games count.
  15. Venom Well-Known Member

Metroid Prime and LA Noire. This is the third time I've started Prime but I've gotten further than I did the first two times, so there's hope that I'll finish it yet.
  16. Nazo Moderator

My attention has been in multiplayer in MW2 and Halo 3 as of a coupe weeks. A friend of mine got Live back for a month or so, so I'm chillin' on those games with him for a bit. I'm also playing Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, and still have some things to do in Fallout: New Vegas.
  17. Venom Well-Known Member

I finished Metroid Prime and started Prime 2: Echoes (I bought the Trilogy) and I'm still kinda-sorta playing L.A. Noire. I'm also playing through God of War again, because I bought the Collection with the intention of finishing 2 (because I never did) and then I could play 3, but I felt like I needed the "refresher course" so I started 1 even though I've already finished it.

I also bought inFamous 2 and Dragon Age II earlier so I imagine I'll at least start inFamous 2 later.
  18. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

I've been playing Magician's Quest, Mysterious Times on my DS. It's fun and cute.
    And I've also been working a bit on Halo 3 on the 360.
  19. Venom Well-Known Member

Been playing God of War III and Dead Space recently. I bought Red Faction: Armageddon earlier so that'll go on the list as soon as I, you know, get around to actually starting it. >_>
  20. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Red Faction is pretty boss. Haven't actually played it, but it's my bro's favorite.

Workin' on Grand Theft Auto IV. Homie G.