Currently playing/Last played

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Venom, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Venom Well-Known Member

You know the drill. Post what game(s) you are currently working on or simply post the last game you played.

In both cases for me it would be Shining Force II for Genesis.
  2. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

I don't really game much these days, but I've been idly passing some time with Advance Wars II for the GBA. I've already pretty much completed everything, I'm just trying to get S-rank on all the War Room maps.
  3. Diabolikal Rapture MPAA's Nightmare

Splinter Cell: Double Agent.

Adored the game. Adore the series.
  4. Venom Well-Known Member

I'm currently working on Tales of Vesperia with bouts of Shining Force II interspersed.

Although the last game I played was Flatout 2. :cookie:
  5. Big D Crippler Crossfaced to death

Call of Duty 4 online and some Madden 07.
  6. Tektite New Member

Castlevania: Circle of the Moon. I have not compleated this game yet and the battle arena is pretty hard right now.
  7. Overdose Delusion So strange what love does.

Last game I finished was Silent Hill Homecoming.

Currently, I'm playing Persona 2 on an emulator. Trying to decide what else to play.
  8. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I differentiate between Guitar Heroes II and III, with also playing Sims 2 Double Deluxe edition.

Not really games that have much of an ending, but, meh. They're fun to play and extremely addictive to me.
  9. Reasonable Addition Wrong Answer

Last game, Final Fantasy IV DS, current game, Final Fantasy VI Advance.

Lawl.
  10. The Liztress Poison Pink

Last Game, Shadow Hearts Covenant; current game, hell if I know. Maybe Shadow Hearts or Persona 2.
  11. Venom Well-Known Member

Last game I played was Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, which has a habit of kicking my ass almost as much as the battle I'm on in Shining Force II, which is really the only reason I'm playing a different game.
  12. Reasonable Addition Wrong Answer

SoTN=Best game ever and lawl at you getting your ass kicked in it. ^_^
  13. The Liztress Poison Pink

If I'm not paying attention, SotN kicks my ass as well.
  14. Reasonable Addition Wrong Answer

Not me, I'm just too damn good. Or, it might be because I've been playing it like an ass for just about ten years. >_>
  15. Overdose Delusion So strange what love does.

Played some of Mass Effect on the 360 today. I'm enjoying it so far.
  16. The Liztress Poison Pink

Last played- Disgaea 3.
  17. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Fire Emblem on the Game Boy Advance. Presently trying to beat Eliwood's story in Hard Mode.
  18. Venom Well-Known Member

Not me. I suck ass at Castlevania games. And not just any kind of ass, I suck asses that put the moon to shame. Srs.

Anyway I started Wario Land: Shake It! a couple of days ago so I'll be playing that.
  19. Overdose Delusion So strange what love does.

I started playing Dead Space on the 360 last night. Currently on the second chapter.

I'm liking it. Quite scary and atmospheric.
  20. Venom Well-Known Member

I'm playing Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction and Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time.