Crop Circles

Discussion in 'Area 51' started by Legend Saber, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

What are your thoughts on them?

Mine could quite easily be summed up as: aliens, presuming they exist, hopefully have better things to do than fuck with people's corn.

It's a godawful, unbelievably inefficient form of communication with few -- rather, no -- benefits that aren't allotted through radio. The way I see it, crop circles are the result of either aliens making a mockery of us, or other humans making a mockery of us. And as of now, I'm very heavily leaning towards the latter.
  2. The Liztress Poison Pink

I personally think crop circles are not related to aliens visiting us... I just think it's someone out there trying to cause some mischief.
  3. Ted Owls don't lie.

I think crop circles are an artistic prank. They're not hard to make, just making them look as complex as they do, that's the trick.
  4. Nazo Moderator

This is true. What some will do, is take a piece of a flat sheet of wood, put two ropes on both ends, and walk in the pattern they're trying to do. How they get so perfect? Well, I really don't know, but I do know that not just one person works on it. Maybe around 5.

Now, there have also been, in some crop circles, the kernels will be burnt, and popped open. Now, if I remember correctly, it take an abundance of heat to pop open a kernel, and walking on a piece of wood isn't going to make that heat. That is unexplainable. I do not, however, think that aliens visit us, though I do put faith in the belief that some extraterrestrial life forms exist outside our own own existence.