Corrupt A Wish.

Discussion in 'Posting Games' started by Codfish, Nov 10, 2007.

1. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Granted, but the price tag skyrockets into oblivion when you buy them outside of Wally World. 50 percent tax hike? You betcha sweet, sweet ass it is!

I wish to become an idol like Miku Hatsune.
  2. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Wish granted, but your adoring fans turn into adoring cultists, and sacrifice you to release you from your human form.

I wish I had a laptop again.
  3. Venom Well-Known Member

Granted, but it's a Compaq, so it sucks total ass. (At least in my experience, they do.)

I wish I had an 8 or 16 gig MP3 player instead of a 4GB.
  4. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Wish granted, but the first time you use it, you drop it down a sewer. Bad luck. V.V

I wish I wasn't so bored.
  5. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Wish granted, but now you're on the Magic School Bus with a LSD laced Ms. Frizzle. Hope you like exploring water treatment plants and learning how to traffic drugs into the States ._.;

I wish for a channel devoted to fetishes.
  6. Venom Well-Known Member

Granted, but 95% of it is devoted to scat fetish and the stuff you want to see is only on when you're asleep or out.

While I'm on the topic...I wish scat fetish didn't exist.
  7. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Wish granted, but because of the lack of it, other, better fetishes weren't inspired, and you're suddenly lacking.

I wish I had moar monies.
  8. PKT Forever /a/lone

Granted, only one penny more.

I wish I knew how to charge mah lazur.
  9. Venom Well-Known Member

Granted, but you overcharge and it blows up for epic failz.

I wish I could kill someone and get away with it. (Not sure if that's true or not, but I'm typing it anyway)
  10. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Wish granted, but you used poor planning, and killed the next person you saw, which turned out to be your mom.

I wish that Voltron wasn't coming on right now.
  11. Venom Well-Known Member

Granted, but a Barney marathon takes it's place.

I wish I had the remote from Click and could rewind and fast forward my life and whatnot.
  12. PKT Forever /a/lone

Granted. You use it to your advantage and get all of the things you want but on day you sit on the remote and fast forward through the rest of your life.

I wish I could summon anything or anyone.
  13. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Wish granted, but the people you summon hate you for bringing them to you without permission, so they kill you.

I wish I could go to Comic Con.
  14. PKT Forever /a/lone

Granted but you get trampled to death.

I wish I could sleep for the next half a year.
  15. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Wish granted, but when you wake up you find out that you were the only one who could save the world when it was under attack by robots, so everyone you know and love is dead.

I wish that Geoff wasn't spending the night tonight. V________V
  16. PKT Forever /a/lone

Granted, but he's off spending loads of cash and eating vegan food without you.

I wish I didn't have to sleep cept when I wanted to.
  17. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Granted, but now every time you go to sleep, you miss something important to you: video game release, manga release, movie release, etc. or whatever else is important to you.

I wish customers weren't so stupid.
  18. PKT Forever /a/lone

Granted. All of the customers you now get are really smart to the point that they make you seem like an idiot.

I wish I could just float around places.
  19. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Wish granted, but then you run into an airplane. =/

I wish I was mute.