Corrupt A Wish.

Discussion in 'Posting Games' started by Codfish, Nov 10, 2007.

1. Nazo Moderator

Wish granted, but then everyone around you becomes ill in turn restarting the cycle of you feeling bad again, and the vicious circle continues...

I wish I could get another job ASAP.
  2. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

UGH I CAN'T RUIN THIS WISH FOR YOU.
  3. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

HAHAHHAHHAHA-I mean, BUT I CAN SO DON'T HOLD IT AGAINST ME.

Your wish is granted, but the amount of awkward boners you experience triples every time you deal with a co-worker or higher-up. Regardless of gender <3

Oh, and I want for there to be a compilation release of Earthbound 1, 2, and 3 on either the 3DS or DS. Doesn't matter which.
  4. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Granted, but your fingers fall off, disabling you from ever playing the 3DS, or any other gaming console for that matter.

I wish Nexon would stop being such a crappy company.
  5. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

...Well, fuck, I need those fingers for when I feel lonel...I mean, for when I want to take up violin lessons, GOD YOU ARE SO MEAN

Your wish is...hey, wait a minute, you didn't make one ;__;.
  6. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

o.o Yeah I did!
  7. Nazo Moderator

You didn't make a wish, dumb bitch. >______>
  8. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

There's one in my post. >[
  9. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

1273627562726.jpg
    DON'T YOU BE CALLIN' MY KAWAII NEKOKO-CHAN A DUMB BITCH, YOU DUMB BITCH. NEXT TIME YOU GET THE ANAL RAPE.

Oh, and um...gee I WONDER how I could of missed that wish. JUST HOW...oh, the possibilities. Nexon becomes awesome, but so does your stinging/biting insectual pheromones. Meaning, you're going to get it by bees and ants and stuff lots and lots and lots.
    Rainbow Deluxe likes this.
  10. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

NOW YOU'RE MISSING A WISH, MAI MAI.
  11. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

OH MY GOD WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY~. Er, my wish is um, for an unlimited amount of melon bread.
  12. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Wish granted, but the minute you put the melon bread into your mouth, it immediately dissolves into sand.

I wish I didn't have to go to work tomorrow.
  13. Nazo Moderator

Wish Granted: "You're fired."

I wish every night was like last night. >>
  14. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

*blinks*...Um, wish granted, but you'll get literally scissored every night.

I wish to be Jem and thus truly, truly outrageous.
  15. Venom Well-Known Member

Granted, but the only person who actually thinks you're truly, truly outrageous is Adam West.

I wish I could learn to fly a chopper. (the flying kind, not the shitty two wheeled kind)
    Tentei No Mai likes this.
  16. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

fuckyourshitfuckfuckyourshitfuckyourshit ;__;

Granted, but you'll be in the air during a/the zombie apocalypse and will be forced to land on top of the mall and will be stuck with a bunch of Justin Bieber fans and a couple of hoodrats.

I wish for the ability to perform abortions with my mind.
  17. Venom Well-Known Member

Granted, but abortion is finally made illegal and you go to jail. FOR EVER. I dunno why forever. Just because.

I wish I had an exact replica of myself to do things I don't want to do.
  18. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Granted, but the only time way you can get off is if you get him o...WHOA, MAI, COME ON, STOP INSERTING FANTASIES.

Ahem, granted, but your clone will become a serial killer than you pin you for the murders. He'll even murder penguins.

I wish I could pilot a Gundam complete with plot armor and a bevvy of bishounens.
  19. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Wish granted, but then all the other pilots die mysteriously, and you are left alone to save the entire universe!

I wish that AFI would make a new album.
  20. Venom Well-Known Member

Granted, but it's only released in extremely limited quanitites and by the time you hear about it every copy has been bought and people are selling it on ebay for hundreds of dollars, forcing you to pay far out the ass for it.

I wish it was easier to find Thingamajig candy bars since I only see them at Walmart as it is.