Continued shoutbawks statement.

Discussion in 'Help, Suggestions, & Complaints Archive' started by Phunky Philosophy, Apr 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

Since I was banned from the shoutbawks for no reason, all I was doing was saying why I did what I did in a thread, I will finish what I was saying here.

Me and Socks have been flaming each other for a while. Just cuz I was more vulger about it, I fail to see why I am the one at fault since he is the one who starts it 99% of the time.
  2. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

You're not being unbanned from the shoutbox until you sober up.

Now be quiet.
  3. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

I was not acting dumb in the shoutbawks at all, only in the black hole, which was what the section was made for.

I also fail to see how saying that furry >>>>>> Loli is flaming the entire forum like you said it was.

UNBAN ME!!!!!
  4. Socks Mahoney きげん 痴熊 - Kigen Sakuma (Humorous Pedobear)

Sometimes, Loli has to deal with things it haets
  5. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

I want to know why I am fucking banned. Just because I am drunk, I was not acting stupid at all in the shoutbox. I have learned to control myself despite my attacking of the biggest right wing moron(Who happened to be someones avatar) but I would have said the same thing sober! UNBAN ME THIS INSTANT YOU SWINE!!!!!!
  6. Darth Arkas RC-1138

Lol, cause telling Legend he's Spider Pig is TOTALLY gonna make him feel better.
  7. Wiki @ fail.

Srs. You are pissing off the whole forum, and I fail to see why you think you are a valuable member at WF. You do nothing but piss the admins off, make everyone pity your stupidity, and then act like you have total control. Demanding an unban won't get you unbanned.

Like I said.

wiki @ fail.
    1 people like this.
  8. Diabolikal Rapture MPAA's Nightmare

I stand behind David and any other staff member that may have banned you from the shoutbox. Any staff member here has been declared competent at their duties.

Basically, if any staff member banned you. They had good reason. So arguing with it will only extend your ban. This is Props forum, he put us in charge, stop questioning our authority.
  9. Yeah. I questioned once or twice. That didn't turn out well.
  10. Zackapple Express khdahahfdiahkai fka

I know this isn't about the topic at hand, but could someone fix the shoutbox time? It's ahead/behind a few minutes, and it's honestly killing me. Everytime I look at it, I HAVE TO TURN MY HEAD TO THE LEFT AND LOOK AT THE CLOCK IN MY HOUSE JUST TO MAKE SURE I'M NOT GOING CRAZY. So, yeah, please and thanks.
  11. Diabolikal Rapture MPAA's Nightmare

Do you have your settings set right?
  12. Darth Arkas RC-1138

It's messed up for me too. It's not an hour off, it's like 2-4 min off. Ish. Mostly a couple behind, at least for me. Red/black skin, BTW.
  13. Ted Owls don't lie.

Goddamnit, is this more drama?
  14. If the word ''Statement'' was used by the user ''Phunky Philosophy'' you can bet your bottom dollar it will be :cookie: X3
  15. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

By flaming Wiki you're being just as bad as him. Please refrain from doing that.

Nah, it's just Wiki being himself.

I unbanned Wiki from the Shoutbox this morning, and any further inquiry can be handled with me through PM.

For now this thread is locked.
    1 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.