Catholic Church vs. Presbyterian Church

Discussion in 'The Black Hole' started by Rainbow Deluxe, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Venom Well-Known Member

I'd just be afraid of waking up one day with a snake staring me in the face. One of us would die that day. >_>

I suppose I can see the point in using small animals to teach responsibility before you get anything larger, but I was more referring to having one after you've learned to be responsible. My ex had two rabbits that she loved for whatever reason, and I was just like "...really?" because I dunno how anyone could love something that exists only to shit everywhere and procreate constantly.
  2. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

My friend Ben had a snake in his room. He named her Bella. She was actually really pretty. I have a beta fish, his name is Carson, and I mostly have him because he's pretty to look at and listens without complaint when I talk to him. I also have Kitty, my houseplant.
  3. PKT Forever /a/lone

I've had a mouse and 6 hamsters. My mouse was so easy going but I forgot to feed it for like a week and it died. I saw it do a bunch of cool tricks though before that. I'm not responsible enough to take care of living things lol...My plants tend to die a lot too.
  4. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Jesus fucking Christ if I woke up to a snake staring at me from across the room I would go bonkers. HELL, I ALMOST KILLED MY COUSIN'S BECAUSE HE THOUGHT IT WAS REALLY FUNNY TO TEASE ME BY PLACING IT ON MY BED. And since I was always big on things like wooden swords...let's just say his visit was cut short and even to this day we don't talk. Now, as for small furball animals...well, they are just so cute! I mean, my capacity for love when it comes to critters is pretty high, though I do admit that I don't expect everyone to feel the same. Really, all they do is act adorable and eat and crap and probably knock little mousy boots.

And are you like, the psycho Elmyra of your household, Pie, because whoa <__<.
  5. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

I love hamsters. I think they're really cute, and I wouldn't mind having one. I've wanted one since I was a kid, but was never allowed to have one. Now I live in the dorms where they're still not allowed.
  6. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Gerbils are pretty friggin' love-worthy, though those fuckers can multiply >__>;.
  7. PKT Forever /a/lone

I've had other pets too but...meh...point still stands...I had the hamsters years ago and the mouse was about 2 years ago. I'll be getting a fish when I get the chance though.