Casey Anthony: Bitch Got Away With It or Fair Ruling?

Discussion in 'Serious Discussions' started by Tentei No Mai, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Just in case you have no idea on who Casey Anthony actually is...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casey_Anthony
    So, really, this is just a discussion of sorts on the topic. Did you believe she had real mental issues and deserved the not guilty verdict despite her daughter's death or are you all like "uh-uh, she cold blooded, mang" and pulled an O.J.? How about the case itself, did you follow it from start to finish? What are you thoughts on the whole thing?

Personally, I thought the whole fiasco was a complete travesty, but I'd like to get some thoughts before I go into detail about my issues with this mess.
  2. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Because I choose to live under a rock of sorts, I never heard about this until I heard the verdict itself. I didn't know the details until I read the article posted here. Upon reading all that, I have to say, BITCH WAS GUILTY! The prosecution was absolutely right, no one makes an accident look like murder. If she drowned, why was their duct tape over her mouth? Why did the trunk smell like a decomposing body? Did Casey Anthony just decide, "Oh, my daughter drowned in a pool, guess I better drive around with a trunk full of garbage to make it smell like she was decomposing in it! lololololololololololol!" Seriously now, what was that jury thinking?
  3. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

I followed it a little bit, mostly just hearing the constant chants of how guilty she was, but not really knowing the details.

Anyway, don't really think it's my place to say whether she was guilty or not. Twelve individuals who watched every minute of this case decided unanimously that she was not. There's no way in hell I'm going to pretend to be more qualified than them just because I read a Wikipedia article about the aftermath.
  4. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

That was my attitude about the whole thing. There were way too many issues involved with Casey Anthony that just...did not sit right with me. She lied about the nanny, suddenly she's the poster child for a Lifetime movie (abuse and all that), and that FUCKING DUCT TAPE. Well, far be it from me to play the judgment game (but I usually do), though. Though, it's not going to be easy for Casey Anthony unless she...well, becomes Lifetime's bitch or something to earn some cash through a quick movie cash-in, which would just make her look even more guilty if you ask me. Either way, she has a long road ahead of her.
  5. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Yeah, that's true. I feel like the last thing she should want would be a movie about her, because it will definitely make her look even more guilty than she already does (which is amazing). But still, she probably would sign on a movie deal right away because she'll probably only think about the money and nothing else. She strikes me as that type of person.
  6. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

I mean, who'd want to hire someone with THAT kind of background, so it wouldn't be the worst thing ever to sell her story for a profit >__>.
  7. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

I guess not. But then you get the crazies who will try to kill her. For being a killer.
  8. Cletus Well-Known Member

Sweet baby Jesus this shit was on the news every single day here in Florida. I knew she was going to get away from the start, and I'm glad it's finally over.
  9. FooAnna Member

I now know florida is the place to commit a crime =D
  10. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

That's where I'd go, for sure.
    FooAnna likes this.