Boardwalk Empire

Discussion in 'Television, Movies and Animation' started by Zackapple Express, May 1, 2011.

1. Zackapple Express khdahahfdiahkai fka

Probably the best new show ever. Seriously. The production value for each episode is through the roof, especially for episode one (which was directed by Martin Scorsese.) The show's about Nucky Thompson, Treasurer for Atlantic City, during the Prohibition Era, and how he does business as both a very important political leader, and a very powerful individual with ties to the mafia/mob.

Anyone see it?
  2. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

No, but I've seen Mildred Pierce, because I have HBO and am therefore not a loser. Just kidding, I only wanted to insult you <3.

So, which channel/station is Boardwalk Empire on, anyway? I could search for it, but I'm too busy catching up on anime.
  3. Zackapple Express khdahahfdiahkai fka

HBO lol. Season 1 finished a while back, but I was watching it online. So gooooood.
  4. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

I am looking for some new shows to get into. Finished up with calfornication(Which finished up its strongest season to date semi recently) and have been considering Dexter(I have like two seasons to watch but have no desire to continue on after season 3). I will give this one a shot, even though in my experience HBO original series have always been incredibly sub par to those of Showtime. Like I said, will give it a shot.