Bitch, plz I AM BACK. Or not.

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Tentei No Mai, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Okay, so I'm sort of like, y'know...over my unannounced vacation abroad (READ:Somewhere Not Here), but before I begin going on and on about...well...stuff...

Here
    and...
    Here
    I immediately thought of a particular comrade when I saw this.

Now, I'm not sure if we have like, new members or anything, but just in case I'm going to re-reintroduce myself. My name is Maya, but call me Mai. I'm the resident fujoshi here and is loved by all (at least, on a tsundere level). So...yeah, that's it really.

Oh, but for the old members...HAI GAIZ!!!1!!
  2. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

OMG WELCOME BACK MAI-MAI! I sure have missed you taking up WF with the yaoi comments. Pleaseeee stick around. It's deader than dead here. ;-;
  3. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Dude, I was like "Jesus Christ, I can actually see dust bunnies up n' here" when logging on to WF. Well, at least you got me!
  4. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Exactly! Now when we need business handled via the staffers, we'll have at least one more instead of just David and myself. >>
  5. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Wooooooooooooooo~ Okaeri, Mai-sama!

And yesh, now we have an extra staff member if needed. xD
  6. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

.-. So, what is it that needs to be done?
  7. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

Well ... I could really go for some potato chips right now.
  8. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Nothing really needs to be done, though Prop was trying to get us to get more members. But that seems like months ago. >>
  9. PKT Forever /a/lone

Well I could probably get the people from my forum over here.
  10. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Oh, Mai-Mai, by chance, what comrade were you thinking of with those two pictures? o.o I'm quite curious and I forgot to ask. xD
  11. PKT Forever /a/lone

I'm also curious as to who this person could be.
  12. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Two pictures? Like, from the Class Roster?
  13. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Oh, wait, never mind, I get what's being said now >_>. Oh, I wasn't really thinking of anyone per se, but...it reminds me of the time I was like "I'm fair more Lesbian than you are" with my comrade Mi-chan. Long story, but we were talking about how sexuality and stuff in a non-srsbns fashion ._.;
  14. PKT Forever /a/lone

Mai, picturing you as a lesbian doesn't seem to bad. In fact the concept excites a part of me but enough about that. You should totally try to get this friend of your to join us...

in bed...
  15. Nazo Moderator

Tags
    back, bitch, plz

Lol. Fly, follow the tags dude. :-*
  16. PKT Forever /a/lone

Needs slightly better tags. It works for the title but I think we should use it to describe the thread content too...at some point.
  17. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

.-. Well, being Lesbian probably wouldn't be all that different from how I am anyway...'cept for that whole scissors sex thing, but I can just pretend I'm doing a yoga workout with mai haanii anyway (though it'll basically be cross-sectional dry humping?).

I just wanted an excuse to say cross-sectional dry humping u_u.
  18. PKT Forever /a/lone

Is your "Haani" a male or a female? Just something that I've been wondering.
  19. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

... He's male, PK. >>
  20. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Yeah, unless mai haanii undergone special surgery before hand >_>;.