Birthday Countdown Thread.

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by Rainbow Deluxe, May 1, 2011.

1. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

10 DAYS! I AM SO EXCITEDDD. :D
  2. PKT Forever /a/lone

I'm a frog...

Anyhow happy early bday...
  3. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

4. PKT Forever /a/lone

How many days now?
  5. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Well, it's the 31st if I remember correctly, so...two days, maybe? Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd, I can't believe it's already summer vaca...wait, I don't get summer vacation, fuck!
  6. Cletus Well-Known Member

I miss those days, brother man. Back when I was in school I had a pool at my house, and that was the shit. Spent all summer swimming in there. Now I have to go to the beach to swim, and it's an hour drive from my house. Talk about poo in the shoe, am I right?
  7. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Yep, 2 days! And this is why I look forward to becoming a teacher--SUMMERS OFF!
  8. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

That's definitely a reason why one would be a teacher. God, I miss those days when summer meant sleeping late, playing video games, going to amusement parks, and occasionally bumming 50 bucks from my father, because I was good all throughout the school year and deserve free money even though that's not the way the world works. Now? OH, LOOK, IT'S FUCKING JULY AND 102 DEGREES NOW GET TO WORK THERE IS NO REST FOR THE WICKED WHY AREN'T YOU WORKING MORE? Oh, and then I rage, because I see those damn kids running around, because they have SO MUCH FREE TIME. Meh, I'm not that too pissed...I mean, at least I don't have to worry about getting ran over by some lady from the neighborhood, because she got a driver's license and isn't afraid to lose it <__<.
  9. Nazo Moderator

...yeah, you get the WORST season off.
  10. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Psh. I don't care what season I get off. Two months free to do wtfever I want before having to deal with bratty kids again!? I'll take it.

AND ONE DAY GUYS. WELL ACTUALLY LIKE, THREE HOURS AND TWENTY TWO MINUTES FOR CENTRAL, TWO HOURS AND TWENTY TWO MINUTES FOR EASTERN. O:
  11. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Seriously, that's two months of paid free time, okay? Summer, Fall, Spring, or Winter I don't give a flying fuck! OH, GOD, YOU ARE GETTING OLD SOON.
  12. PKT Forever /a/lone

Happy bday