Bans

Discussion in 'Announcements Archive' started by Legend Saber, Apr 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

This kind of goes back to what I had said earlier about sex talk (including sexual harassment) being an active part of our forum o-o;. Chiine-chan usually tries to get into my pants, but besides from the usual "I said NO, goddammit!" I don't actually take offense to it. It's all in good fun. 'course, I know there's more to it than simply that >_>;. Oh, with the way the situation turned out the other day, would there now be a rule stating that harassment of any kind (including ze sex harassment ) will now be punishable? It's just a question I had just thought up.
  2. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

User: Carlos
    Duration: Permaban
    Reason: Mass disruption

Oh, and he made several obvious flames against me.

I felt it was justified, but there will always be those who want to argue about it.
  3. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

He should be unbanned, he made me look smart.
    1 people like this.
  4. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

LOL...maybe so, but he still managed to piss off just about everyone.

The ban sentence may be reduced later if the other staffers think it should be.
  5. Lithium <font color="hotpink">Writing On The Walls and Fir

*is still waiting to be banned*
  6. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

I was only joking, although I am against perma bans in general, especially when it comes to people who were established members, this guy was A. not established and B. failed. This one I wont debate.
  7. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

I just lifted Mic's and Lanza's bans. Any problems you have, let me know.
    2 people like this.
  8. User: Anarchist
    Duration: Permanent
    Reason: Anarchist was banned because he sent a false abuse report to DethKlok's Internet Service Provider. The abuse report, which incidently contained the IP address of this administrator, wasn't successful because Anarchist was generous enough not to leave out forged proofs of the administrator in question of attempted hacking. No threat was issued- only a baseless action for testing the compliancy of the ISP.

No further reason will be stated. If you have any problems with this ban, please contact a staff member.

Anyone who contests this ban (in this or any other thread) will be warned, and then given a temporary ban from the forums for one day, which will increase with every ban awarded.

If you don't like it then leave. We have more than enough members to fill your place.

Thank you have a nice day.
  9. Oh, so now we unwillingly bring my person into this for past events long forgiven?

And when shall we follow through, because, uh, Wiki just contested.

And I don't recall actually threatening you. Maybe as a joke, but I don't deserve to be sadistic target.
  10. Nazo Moderator

Is that William.
  11. Poetic Sobriquet Cosmic Philosopher

Oh sure they can talk but apparently I get my posts deleted.
  12. It's the way things work.
  13. Poetic Sobriquet Cosmic Philosopher

Hey Wiki I heard a guy got killed by the letter Z the other day. Sharp letter. Cut straight through his neck.
  14. You come here out of your own time, and since it is the internet, we will always get new members. Therefore, I'm sure the staff will take in the fact that you can leave, but probably won't do shit about it. Honestly? You really think staff cares if someone leaves a forum? They might like the person, but if they are staff they are mature enough to know the person left for personal reasons or becasue they were stupid. The person will get replaced. I'm sure if I left (heh) someone as annoying and random as me would show up and you would forget about me.

The point: So? They shouldn't CATER to us. We should make suggestions they take into account, but there is no reason to act like we are a higher class than them. We no have ban hammers.
  15. User: Phunky Philosophy
    Duration: 1 day
    Reason: Contested a ban.

No further reason will be stated. If you have any problems with this ban, please contact a staff member.

Anyone who contests this ban (in this or any other thread) will be warned, and then given a temporary ban from the forums for one day, which will increase with every ban awarded.

If you don't like it then leave. We have more than enough members to fill your place.

Thank you have a nice day.
  16. Elle Lawliet Elle Oh Elle

If someone gets banned, there was a reason. I don't know why everyone feels the need to argue so much.
  17. Poetic Sobriquet Cosmic Philosopher

*Yawn.*

THe reason people argue is because the reasons are hardly ever GOOD ones. Just because there is a reason doesn't mean it should be a reason for banning.
  18. Elle Lawliet Elle Oh Elle

Yeah, and like they say, talk to an admin in a PM or AIM or something. Everybody just bitches until they get their way.
  19. :confused:. Cuz that was really mature xD
  20. Diabolikal Rapture MPAA's Nightmare

Everyone, let it go. Like srs.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.