Bans

Discussion in 'Announcements Archive' started by Legend Saber, Apr 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

Lol, She sent me a few Pms a while back. Asked my how I was doin, completely random. Back in mid 07. Think she had the Horsey User name back then.
  2. Diabolikal Rapture MPAA's Nightmare

User: Anarchist
    Reason: Sexually, and non-sexually harassing a WF member in the shoutbox.
    Duration: 7 days.
  3. Poetic Sobriquet Cosmic Philosopher

May I ask what lead to him being banned? The reason seems pretty vague.
  4. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

I was going to argue his banning, but he kinda deserved it. He went over the top in the shoutbox blah blah blah he will be back in seven days.
  5. Diabolikal Rapture MPAA's Nightmare

He was sexually harassing a member in the shoutbox, namely Carlos.
  6. Poetic Sobriquet Cosmic Philosopher

You mean only Carlos. May I see what he did to deserve the banning? Like I said, "sexually harassing" seems pretty vague.
  7. Diabolikal Rapture MPAA's Nightmare

I deleted the shouts so that they wouldn't be seen by our new members because they were disgusting, so I apologize if you don't believe that it was bad enough.
  8. Poetic Sobriquet Cosmic Philosopher

Perhaps you could describe them? I'd rather get a better understanding of what happened.
  9. Diabolikal Rapture MPAA's Nightmare

User: Imaginary Friend
    Duration: 7 days.
    Reason: It was coming, staff was already talking about it. He went over the line.
    3 people like this.
  10. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

11. Diabolikal Rapture MPAA's Nightmare

User: Anarchist
    Duration: Permaban
    Reason: Has no intentions of returning to the community quietly.
  12. Darth Arkas RC-1138

User: Lanza Was Permabanned
    Duration: Permaban
    Reason: Making an account after banning. Clearly serves no legitimate purpose.
  13. Lithium <font color="hotpink">Writing On The Walls and Fir

Maybe I didn't see all the pots buthe didn't seem that bad. *shrugs* whatever ^_^;
  14. BigD9802 Guest

Yeah, he wasn't such a bad guy. It's a good thing I'm not Lanza.
  15. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

You have been here long enough to know it doesn't matter what you do, if the staff doesn't like you you better be a fucking angel or your gone.
  16. Lithium <font color="hotpink">Writing On The Walls and Fir

I'm sorry, why arn't I banned? I 'sexually' harrass members on a daily basis. That isn't a reason. Either all are none. ban me. Now.
  17. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

Staff members dont like Lanza, staff members like you. Sorry, but your stuck here.
  18. BigD9802 Guest

They're going to pick favorites and targets. I think you just happen to be a favorite, Sarah.
  19. Lithium <font color="hotpink">Writing On The Walls and Fir

As an ex-Smod, sorry I need justice dispersed equally. Just because it's not in my job discription anymore doesn't mean I'll just let it slid. I'll either go till he is unbanned or I am permabanned as he was.
    1 people like this.
  20. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

At least the person Lanza harassed deserved it. I am scared to go in the shoutbox when Sarah is there :(

Lol, Jk Sarah.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.