Attention:Nekoko-chan

Discussion in 'The Black Hole' started by Tentei No Mai, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

1313424793544.jpg
    Sleeping Beauty? More like Noogie Bully.

Yeah, that's it .-.
  2. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Awww, poor Alice!
  3. Venom Well-Known Member

...what the shit?
  4. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

It's hilarious, though. Especially Snow White. XD
    It kind of reminds me of Mulan II, with those princess sisters who just want a normal life.
  5. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

>__> Okay, so it was ridiculous how much I laughed from this.
  6. Venom Well-Known Member

lmao. No wonder Hollywood is so obsessed with big breasted actresses, because clearly they're the most talented. XD
  7. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I recently saw that picture on Tumblr, Mai! And rofl. I never really caught on to what Lita meant until I saw the subbed version. I was like "LOL TALENT MY ASS. EVEN RAYE'S STARING AT YOUR CHEST."
  8. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

I remember seeing that on TV and thinking "WELL, NO WONDER I CAN NEVER GET A DECENT ROLE FOR THE SCHOOL PLAY. MY TITS ARE TALENTLESS".

Puberty really makes a difference, thank goodness
  9. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

-cough- I, erm, never had problems with my chest. >__>
  10. PKT Forever /a/lone

How come the chests in games open so easily to any one who tries to touch em? I mean typically in a RPG you don't even need a key to open those special boxes.
  11. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Because those chests are complete sluts, that's why. Their keyholes are so worn out that just about any key can slip on in, give it a twirl, and out comes the goods, dude!
  12. PKT Forever /a/lone

Does the light that comes out of those chests cause cancer because those things sure are hellabright.
  13. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Only if it's plot related. Otherwise, the light is meant to attract more random encounters >__>
  14. PKT Forever /a/lone

So basically someone just tosses a random flashlight in there under all of the swag.
    Anyhow, Kat, will you be doing more on your dA?