Assassin's Creed Hidden Blade.

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Nazo, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Nazo Moderator

So I had some scrap metal lying around and thought I'd put it to good use. It's a very basic design-no springs, no ball bearings, nothing like that. All it uses is gravity and a lock. The beginning of the video you'll see me shaking my arm, I am not trying to extend the blade, but demonstrating that it will not release unless I pull the lock out of place.(Which you'll see when my wrist goes back.) Every hidden blade design I've seen uses a spring loaded system, with a ring&string system, and made from a ball bearing drawer slide. I only use the ring&string in this design which you can see. It is all gravity and a switch.

You'll also see my arm go up and shake again, I'm demonstrating it won't retract unless I release the lock again. When the blade comes out, it slide out all the way and is caught by the lock in a small slit in the blade. You can see it. It's not a perfect design, but it works pretty well. Well enough to be a decent cosplay item if I ever can. I do plan on making more of these, more importantly a drawer slide type with the springs and stuff, but for now I'm going to build on this design. Make it more stable and stuff. For instance; the lock on this model isn't of flexible metal. So constantly tugging away at it to extend and retract the blade starts to bend it out of shape and I'll have to manually lock it which I can do with just the hand the blade is on.

I like to keep things simple. It's just a case, a blade and a switch. After all, simplicity usually results and practicality. So I'll make another one of these, which I've already drawn out, and start my next model tomorrow. I'll post another video of it when I finish it and/or get some time to do so.

Video:http://s339.photobucket.com/albums/n447/Nazo_GFX/?action=view&current=HiddenBlade.mp4

P.S. I was completely oblivious to the fact I had Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood's theme playing in the back lol. And yes, that is my Onimusha gauntlet I made on my wall there at the end. Card board, hot glue, and paint-fuck yeah.
  2. Venom Well-Known Member

Dude, that's pretty damn cool. I totally need one of those now...you know, for like, cosplay, not gutting motherfuckers. >_>

Also, your Onimusha gauntlet kicks ass. Makes me want to go play the game again, actually.
  3. Darth Arkas RC-1138

Lol, awesome. That's legit as hell dude. And you practiced before you started filming yourself. Good job man. For what it's not worth, this recieves my seal of approval. That's badass.
  4. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

SEE!? ISN'T HIS STUFF AWESOME!? I'M MAD JEALOUS. Man, that looks really convincing, but I knew you'd do a great job anyway. You're our resident Blacksmith/Craftsman.
  5. Nazo Moderator

Lol, thanks guys. Hopefully I can get the next model started up soon. I might start to cut out some pieces and start fitting a bit today, but I don't see myself finishing it today. It'll have the same design, but the blade will be longer, more durable and hopefully this sheet metal I got will be a better, flexible locking system.

Also: I'm surprised no one commented on my hentai mouse pad. I am disappoint.
  6. Darth Arkas RC-1138

I didn't pause it fast enough to see. I watched it again, looks like the tits were covered anyways.
  7. Nazo Moderator

Well, she's wearing a bra, yeah. But still, those tits are 3D. It's a nice booby pad. It's rather comfortable.
  8. Darth Arkas RC-1138

You'll have to showcase that a lil more next time you record your modded blade.
  9. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

...I'm suppose to be surprised about the pad? GAWD, I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE, IT JUST SEEMED LIKE YOU ALL OVER THE PLACE...not that I saw cum stains or anything, guffawfawfaaaaaw.
  10. Nazo Moderator

No cum stains. She's too pretty to ruin...
  11. Darth Arkas RC-1138

....Don't you have another woman in that house to ruin?
  12. Nazo Moderator

Yeah. But she won't let me cum on her face. :cool:
  13. Darth Arkas RC-1138

You don't need to cum on her face dude. She just needs to take it and swallow. That's good enough bro.
  14. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

>__> Cum is good for your hair, apparently. And talk about low-calorie protein! That's why all the pretty sluts swallow, you know.
  15. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Already do that. :cookie:
  16. Nazo Moderator

^-Doesn't miss a drop.
  17. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

I like how we went from blades to man batter in under 3 seconds. Keep up the good work, guys!
  18. Darth Arkas RC-1138

Which is why he's being unreasonable. If you're already doing that, then he can't ask for much more. And what good's he gonna do getting it in your eyes and stuff? Nothing. Now you're partially blind and you're going to crack his skull on the nearest blunt object.
    Rainbow Deluxe likes this.
  19. Nazo Moderator

It's degrading, makes me feel dominant.
  20. Darth Arkas RC-1138

Oh ffs, be nice dude. She's already down on her knees, and she's taking it like a champ. It's just a waste to spray on her face. That justicey load just gets wiped off like it never happened, she's now protein deficient, and her teeth aren't any whiter. So what have you accomplished? It's shower time. That's about it.