Ask a Question Thread

Discussion in 'Posting Games' started by The Liztress, Nov 1, 2007.

1. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

That's...tough as fuck. Well, I'll go with Dr. Carl Jung's Man and His Symbols or The Undiscovered Self since I know I've re-read those more than three times.

You're suddenly on the 11 o'clock news for something god awful. What did you do in order to get such attention?
  2. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

I died by first getting hit by a four wheeler, then a semi, then Free Willy jumped out of the ocean and landed on me, and finally, a yellow submarine burst out of the ground, directly beneath me. Pretty horrible. XD

When you were in high school and were sick for more than one day, did your friends ever make up crazy stories to explain your absence? (because mine sure did. XD)
  3. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

>__> No. ;-; They would call me at the house and stuff to make sure I was okay, but would never be like "Oh, Kat? Yeah, got mauled by a bear." "Kat's not in today, she was randomly abducted. I know, sad."

Do you have any friends that you sometimes think they really aren't your friends because they're nothing but assholes to you and all you end up doing is either fighting with them or imagining their death?
  4. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

At least your friends cared .-. My comrades started a rumor that I was either dying from a malignant tumor on my ass or was in rehab for my crack addiction back when I missed school for two solid weeks due to my gall bladder (one week of figuring what the hell was wrong with me and another week for surgery/recovery). So, imagine my surprise when I come back and people are like "YO MAI CRACK IS WHACK DON'T YOU KNOW ANY BETTER".

Bitches. Oh, to answer Nekoko-chan's question...honestly, no. All of my comrades are comrades for a reason, but if you really want to get technical...sure. My comrade's friend Emma...God, I hate that bitch, but since Rika is like "MY FRIENDS ARE YOUR FRIENDS LOL EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS OUTSIDE OF US" I constantly have to keep my composure. She's the typical girlie girl that thinks all guys are suppose to worship her for having a vagina and doesn't like to keep her asinine opinions to herself.

If you had to be addicted to any drug what would that drug be and why?
  5. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

I'm going to go ahead and say heroin because I'm in a Scion roleplay, and one of the characters, my friend Steve's, is a heroin addict. And since weed isn't a physical addiction... Heroin. *shrug*

If you could pick the way you die, how would you?
  6. Nazo Moderator

I'd be.................... THUNDER STRUCK.

What sets you apart from the rest? :p
  7. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

1260332578451.jpg
    I'm kind and considerate with a healthy dose of sincerity and charismatic charm!

No, really, that's my answer.

So, um, which video game are you totally looking forward to playing this year? As in, the MOST FUCKING FANTASTIC RELEASE OF 2011 YEAH.
  8. Nazo Moderator

Can I have a tie? Because seriously, I KNOW Assassin's Creed: Revelations is going to be grand, but Skyrim is also tooting my horn.

Shit... what are you looking forward to in gaming? I mean seriously November is going to be an EPIC month for games.
  9. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

November is a big month no matter what kind of gamer you are, so geez, I don't even know where to start. Since them sequels you listed (among other Triple AAA titles) are pretty much in my interest column more or less, I guess I'll go with the excitement for having spankin' new 3DS titles to work with and those glorious PSP titles. I mean, not only are we getting Innocent Sin, we're also getting Black Rock Shooter AND Fate/Extra (I don't know about this year, but it's soon, I believe). I'm definitely interested in Dead Island, though Dark Souls is going to be freakin' gorgeous and let's not forget about That Fucking Tales Of game for the PS3.

I don't know, there's really a lot to look forward to this year, but I'm already broke ;__;.

If you were a prostitute, what would be your name and specialization (loli, dominatrix, what-have-you)?
  10. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

My name would be... Jupiter Cream, and I'd definitely be a loli. A gothic one.

What's your favorite poem?