Ask a Question Thread

Discussion in 'Posting Games' started by The Liztress, Nov 1, 2007.

1. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I do, actually. But in the end, I don't think I'd want anyone else's life, either (or ending my life). I've grown so attached to the people I love, my friends, my co-workers, and I already recognize those that don't like me in the least bit, that I don't think of myself living anyone else's life. Even though nothing good ever happens to me, or when it does, something bad always happens to counteract the good.

If you could make anything in the world, what would it be and why?
  2. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

...That's hard, Nekoko-chan ;__;. I mean, there are a lot of stuff I'd want to make that would benefit ME, but since this kind of question should involve some good ol' love spreadin'...I think I'll go with creating a cyber-prosthetic penis that not only looks and feels real, you can actually use it to have mind blowing orgasms and spout your personal punch.

After all, making the transition from female to male would be so much better with one...though, I'd use it for...obvious reasons .-.

Do you find Beauty Pageants to be dumb? Why or why not?
  3. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I personally don't like beauty pageants, but only because I hate how the parents push and push and push their daughters to look like over-used cheap whores, when they could be doing so many other things that are better for them in the long run. I love Miss Congeniality though!

What is the worst pain you've ever felt in your life?
  4. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

The worst pain was when, after telling this guy, Michael, how I felt about him, he said I was adorable, and like a little sister to him, but after that day, he ignored and avoided me for the rest of the school year. And this was just this past school year. It wasn't even the actual rejection that hurt the most, it was him ignoring and avoiding me. I felt like I did something wrong, and had messed up a really incredible friendship, and that he hated my guts. No one should ever have to feel like that just because they decide to confess their feelings.

What was the first thing you decided you wanted to be when you grow up, and why?
  5. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Well, the first thing that I ever decided to be when I grew up, was a ballerina. xD I just loved how graceful they were, and the jumps, the twirls, the rhythm their bodies moved just had me in awe.

What words do you usually say the most in one day?
  6. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Lately it's been "fabulous max", but outside of that...you know, the usual. Slut, whore, man sex, and "I have issues".

What is your inner animal? Mine is a penguin.
  7. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Definitely a chipmunk. XD

What was your first car?
  8. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

A 1993 Bright Green (not neon) Honda Civic. It was totaled, though. ;-;

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
  9. Venom Well-Known Member

172 and a half.

What color would you dye your hair if you had to?
  10. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Lately I've been wanting to dye my hair blond.

If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
  11. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

...teriyaki chicken and rice >__>. I know I can, because I had it for like, 10 days straight and I still didn't get sick of it (though I stopped, because constipation was about to transform into a bowel obstruction).

Do you mix kool-aid flavors together to create awesomeness?
  12. Venom Well-Known Member

Nah, because the odd time or two I tried I didn't create awesomeness. More like vomitness.

Are you obsessive compulsive about anything, and, if so, is it about certain things or everything?
  13. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

About certain things <__<. For example, I have to make sure to clean my room every time I buy something "huge" in order to prepare for its arrival. A new TV, gaming system, or bed set would most likely cause me to go into sparkle mode. It's odd, because when I was a kid I had this thing about making piles everywhere in my room. All my plushies go in one pile while all of my action figures go into another. Probably why I like clutter as long as it's not in the kitchen, bathroom, or living room.

Can you masturbate while someone is outside of your room? For example, if your room is near the kitchen...can you fap while someone is making a cheese sandwich?
  14. Venom Well-Known Member

Yeah, but I always get jumpy if it sounds like someone's coming my way.

what's the most recent thing that's scared you?
  15. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

My bed is lofted, and I was being a dork, and instead of using a ladder, I was using a stool, and intended to put a foot on my mattress, and hoist myself up, but I slipped, managed to hold onto the railing that surrounds my bed, but the stool fell, and it was almost disastrous, but I came out okay.

Have you ever had an imaginary friend, and if so what was his/her name?
  16. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

...Yeah, this is going to be fun <__<. I did have an imaginary friend, but it only lasted 3 days because I wanted to annoy the shit out of my visiting relatives (at first, but I just kept at it. I was 8 or 9 at the time, so I guess it was just plain old freakish to my mother. I named him Apples and described him to be a demonic entity that crossed dimensions to find a host to aid him in his quest for more human souls. Or something. I just knew my religious grand aunt went bananas. Or maybe it was the fake ritual I held with my little brother in order to sacrifice him to Apples. Totally got grounded for two weeks because of that.

If you could be any race, what would your race be along with origin, name, and background history?
  17. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Hrrrrmmm... That's a tough one. I guess I'm just fine being the 'race' I am. Though I suppose it wouldn't be bad to be Asian. I'd be Yuki from Japan, I'd be a straight A student, with a bright future, and good friends. I'm kind of... normal like that. XD

What are your thoughts on... Oreos?
  18. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Oreo is milk's favorite cookie! And mine, too. :D

Have you signed up for Pottermore? (BECAUSE I HAVE)
  19. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

No, because I suck at math, but I probably will just because of your story, Nekoko-chan >__>;.

Do you believe in Beetlejuice?
  20. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Well, considering the fact that I've called him for services countless times and he has yet to show up, I'm gonna go with no. >[

What book have you read the most times?