Ask a Question Thread

Discussion in 'Posting Games' started by The Liztress, Nov 1, 2007.

1. Kyuuketsuki C-c-c-c-combo breaker!

Because of your old Pokemon card collection, that's why.

What is your favorite food?
  2. Overdose Delusion So strange what love does.

Chinese. Mmm.

How do you feel about Halloween?
  3. FooAnna Member

LOVE IT, i love the candy, the costumes, the creepy vibe, and most the times the weather =]

what does "people who live in glass houses should not throw stones" mean?
  4. PKT Forever /a/lone

It means that insecure and easily offended people should watch what they say. Or it could mean that what you say can become the weapon that brings things such as relationships down around you.
  5. PKT Forever /a/lone

It's fun and sometimes I'll get a chuckle out of it.

If you could choose to go back in time and space to any point where would you go?
  6. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

See, I knew we already had this thread! Anyway, I've already answered this question millions of times, but I think I'll give a different answer this time. I'd like to go back to WWII.

If you had one last day to live, who would you spend it with and why?
  7. PKT Forever /a/lone

Probably alone since I'd be on the net the whole time.

Name of your autobiography.
  8. Venom Well-Known Member

"I'm Writing This While I'm Alive So I Can Still Make Money Off of It. Bitches."

if you could have something you want, anything, right this minute, what would it be?
  9. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

I'd have my friend Cerah Johnson be here. I miss her.

If you were the opposite gender of what you are now, what would you want your name to be?
  10. PKT Forever /a/lone

Melfina Rei Ravenwater...

If you could live in a storyworld which one and why?
  11. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

I would live in the world in the Young Wizards series because I totally would make a kick ass wizard!

If all the countries united into one big country, and everyone decided that we still wanted a President, who would you want it to be, and why?
  12. PKT Forever /a/lone

The world's smartest robot.

If you had to choose your last meal right now what would it be?
  13. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Ooh, interesting... I'd have to say... A full, vegan, Thanksgiving dinner, complete with a Tofurky (because I've never had it)

Why doesn't MTV (the original) not play music videos anymore?
  14. PKT Forever /a/lone

I thought they did last time I checked just late at night when there's little else left airing.

Where has Nekoko gone off to?
  15. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

Okay first off, that's Mai's nickname for me, and only Mai's. No one else can call me this. I'm letting her copyright it and everything. Secondly, I've just been preoccupied with other things. I've actually got a life now (shocking, I know!) and I've been going out and hanging out with these friends after work or on my off days. Then when I am home, I've been playing games with my friends and haven't really been having the urge to go to any websites other than Tumblr or Facebook. So, yeah. >> I'mma be appearing more frequently, I promise. Since I am the only admin that's you know, devoted to this site.

Do you care that Amy Winehouse died?
  16. Codfish Sacrifice Theory

Yeah, yeah I do. That's sad. T______T

Do you like to sit under trees and watch the clouds go by?
  17. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Oh, copyrights. I am so in the business of nicknames now <3. As for the question...I haven't had the chance to do that in a while, but yeah, I totally love to do that. Especially when the weather is nice and I have some melon bread and the tree is on top of a grassy hill.

Do you think that certain people deserve to die? By certain, I mean there's criteria involved >__>.
  18. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

In the case of those that I despise and wish death would happen to them, then jokingly, yes, I think certain people deserve to die. But the kindhearted side of me doesn't think any person deserves death. In the words of Albus Dumbledore "There are things much worse than death."

What is your most prized possession?
  19. Nazo Moderator

The sword I made out of rebar. I cherish it with my every being.

What is your's? What? It's an interesting question.
  20. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

...Let's see...I think right now my prized possession is the lock of hair I have from my dearest. I mean, if the house was on fire the first thing I would grab in terms of the material is the box where I keep his hair and stuff.

Do you sometimes feel that life isn't worth the amount of crap you have to go through in order to make it barely work half of the time?

HAH, DIDN'T EXPECT ME TO ASK THAT KIND OF QUESTION, EH!?