Archive Complete

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Legend Saber, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

We've just finished sending all the posts to the archive. The boards have mostly been kept the same as they were. A couple major changes that have been made:

- The entire Gaming category has been moved to a single board under Alternative Entertainment.

- We've gotten rid of the Anime and Manga, Literature and Computer boards. Anime can be discussed under "Television, Movies and Animation," and all other entertainment mediums (including literature and computers, of course) can be discussed in the "Other Media" board.

The apartments have been kept as they were, posts and all. We'll probably be moving inactive apartments into the Archive very soon.

Otherwise everything should be business as usual, except without all the old posts. Any comments, complaints or problems you may have can be dealt with here.

Thank you.

~ Administrator, Legend Saber
  2. Diabolikal Rapture MPAA's Nightmare

Good working with you. :D I like the way things turned out.

NOTE: If anyone finds any problems with the boards, permissions (lol), or anything else, please report it here.
  3. Venom Well-Known Member

No complaints, just saying that everything looks good, looks nice and clean. I like how the archive area is smaller and less...well, you know, big and...stuff. I can't think of the word.
  4. Diabolikal Rapture MPAA's Nightmare

More compact? Yeah, it bothered me too. Lol. I also separated the old and new archives.
  5. Doodlez <font color="#00FF00">Sugar

Same topics are gonna come back. The forum just looks brand new, that's all.
  6. Diabolikal Rapture MPAA's Nightmare

Then why don't we try to make new topics? With the exclusion of the stickies that we all are accustomed to?