Arcade Post Requirements Removed

Discussion in 'Announcements Archive' started by Ax, Oct 20, 2006.

1. Ax New Member

Arcade Post Requirements Removed, and board updated to 3.6.2

The Arcade once again will be completely free to use, it no longer requires any posts to play in the arcade. So check it out, and be sure to watch for an upcoming Arcade contest with prizes!! Also the board has been updated to version 3.6.2 so be sure to watch for new skins and new features!!
  2. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

Yup, it had to be done...

Here's hoping we'll pick up a couple more posters now.
  3. Nazo Moderator

since im a nuub i have the right to ask...uh wut **Teh nuub is confused**:p when am i not?
  4. Archangel Sabre Well-Known Member

We have an arcade, before you had to post before you could use it, now you don't have to. It's awesome. ^_^

(I never used the arcade anyway, honestly)
  5. Nights Shadow Custom User Title

Heh i take it someone either seen one of my recent posts with trudy or just up and decided to do this. Either way thats cool.
  6. Nazo Moderator

okay i got it.:p btw NS i still have the Sonic high score kekekekeke:p
  7. Diabolikal Rapture MPAA's Nightmare

This is cool. I can only see the forum benefiting from this. And Ax, thanks for upgrading the board! It will be easier to find some skins now.
  8. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

Actually, it's something I had been thinking about doing for a while. But, I dunno if things finally being acted on had anything to do with your post or not.
  9. Nights Shadow Custom User Title

Probly had nothing to do with my post actually. I just remember some of my friends got banned for jack shit now. :S
  10. Captain Morgan hates YOU!

Well, you need to understand where we were coming from. At the time of the post requirements being put in place...we hadn't had new active members in MONTHS! And we got a big influx of arcade-only people. The hopes were that with a quota in place...people would try and give back to the community by posting. But, in the end...all that happened was a bunch of spam and banned members.