Absences Thread

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by Rainbow Deluxe, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

I can't believe we actually have yet to make this thread! Should've been the first one, imo. >> Anyway, pretty much just tell us if you're leaving the site for a while. If you want to go into detail as to where, why, and how long you're going to be gone, then by all means, tell us!

I am going to be heading to North Carolina on August 9th. Anna's 21st birthday is August 11th, and I'm going to be up there from August 9th to the 16th. Now, you guys all know that my mom has internet, so you're probably thinking "Kat, why does this matter? You can still get on WF." Well, on August 12th to the 14th, Anna and I will be heading to my dad's, which as you guys should remember, my dad doesn't have wireless. They have the main desktop, but because Claire is on it 24/7 now, I doubt I'll get any time on it. Plus, it's not a guarantee that I'll be able to get online, anyway. We all know how iffy internet connections can be. Especially for me. ._. Anyway, this is how I'll be doing my absences in the near future:

When: August 9th to the 16th
    Where: Cary, NC and also Winston-Salem, NC
    Why: Anna's 21st birthday!
  2. Zackapple Express khdahahfdiahkai fka

Lol I've been away for a looong time. Might as well tell you guys why- girlfriend broke up with me. I've been all miserable and shit. I'll be okay, though. Shit happens. Life goes on. I'll try and post as much as I can. =)
  3. Rainbow Deluxe Duchess of All Things Pretty and Music

(SN: I definitely keep trying to type with the desktop's keyboard instead of the one on my laptop.)

Zackahkah. >__> If you need someone to talk to, I'm here! I'm a good listener. :D