A messed up situation

Discussion in 'Train of Thought' started by Pie, Feb 13, 2009.

1. PKT Forever /a/lone

A fair bit ago I started being friends with this girl I knew and things seemed fine for a bitso I considered going out with her. Yesterday I asked her out and now today I let her talk to a friend of mine and she's calling him sexy and wanting to talk to him alone. Both of them don't seem to care what I have to say about it so what should I do?
  2. HuneyTheBun New Member

To be blunt, you should drop 'em both and move on.
  3. PKT Forever /a/lone

Well, basically I've known both a fair bit. The guy may be an ass but he's my best friend. And I have to see the girl a lot.
  4. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Well...was she being serious-serious about the whole "Oh my, he so fine, he so fine he blow my mind" thing? I mean, I guess it could be serious if she only wants to talk to him, but...there could be other reasons (I don't know, maybe it's a private matter that she's too embarrassed about? Though, that would still be pretty suspicious...). Well, apparently the two aren't really considering your feelings in the matter, if he already knows you're interested in her and she's like "um, lemme think about it" about your feelings. I'm not too sure on what to do in such situations since I tend to shy away from them or be completely oblivious .-.

Frankly, you do have some absolute options. One, you can always do what Huney suggested, but since it seems that your friend is more of a bff and you can't really just ignore the girl...might not be the simplest way to do things anyway. Two, you can just be completely honest with the both of them about your feelings (like, I wouldn't say...force them into a corner with a machete and a hockey mask and have them listen to you know matter what, but...), so that way you can at least see if she's just interested in your friend...or something like that. Being blunt seems the way to go!
  5. PKT Forever /a/lone

Well I heard from him that they started dating and well I talked to him about how fucked up that was and he apologized for it. As for her I've yet to speak with her. I'll keep you all updated with how things go.
  6. Nazo Moderator

This. If they're not willing to talk about it. Fuck'm.
  7. PKT Forever /a/lone

Well so far I've only talked to the friend and I'm considering not talking to him after he pulled this shit. As far as her I'm going to confront her about it tomorrow.
  8. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Good luck! Do your best! Destroy the evidence!
  9. PKT Forever /a/lone

She said nothing happened. So one of them is lying. I don't care.
  10. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

Yep, you really shouldn't. I mean, it's already a headache to deal with, but now one of them's a faker? Oy, pretty annoying.
  11. PKT Forever /a/lone

Well, for me I'm a bit stuck since I don't have too many people who I'd call a friend.
  12. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

o-o; Is it difficult for you to make new comrades? If so, it might be a little discouraging to dump comrades all together...
  13. PKT Forever /a/lone

Yeah, I'm a bit of a loner, I stick to myself and try to learn as much as I can. Stereotypical nerd jibber jabber.
  14. Tentei No Mai Bitch Pudding!

As they say "you can do bad all by yourself desuuuu~". Well, minus the "desuuuu~" part.
  15. PKT Forever /a/lone

Well, I get more work done this way, it's like I'm supposed to be alone to focus my knowledge.