A Few Things

Discussion in 'Announcements Archive' started by William, Sep 9, 2007.

1. William Well-Known Member

I know that a few of you will probably not like this but I feel that it is for the best of the board and it's members.

1) We need to cut back on the spam. Member introductions, I suppose, is fine. Everywhere else, try to stay a bit more on topic. Most of the threads made lately have completely strayed away from the actual topic of the threads. So if you do feel the need to spam or have other conversations about other things, please use "The Black Hole". I understand straying off-topic a little, but it has gotten a bit out of hand. I'm guessing nothing has been stated because "any activity is good activity", but it's not.

2) Talk of drugs and drug use is to be kept in Wiki's apartment ONLY. I've noticed it mentioned a lot in the Shoutbox and people were reprimanded for it in the past. It should be no different now as some people do not want to see that kind of stuff as soon as they log on. In fact, I would go out on a limb and say that it's actually driving away some people.

3) I want to make this official. If you have a problem with someone on the boards, take it to PM/IM/Email/Whatever. Don't involve everyone in your petty disputes.

4) Please attempt to contribute to the boards to the best of your ability. Whether it be by inviting people, making new topics, or whatever else; please do what you can. If we want to make this a better place, then we all need to pitch in where we can.

Thank you. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions; feel free to leave them.
  2. Carlo Marx Sunflower Sutra

i wish i read this a few minutes ago before i went on about that rant in the shoutbox.
  3. William Well-Known Member

I didn't post this until after that. Lol. So you're good.
  4. Nazo Moderator

Understood.
  5. Doodlez <font color="#00FF00">Sugar

M'kay...

None of those are a problem to me.