A drawing I did.

Discussion in 'Nazo Grafix' started by Nazo, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Nazo Moderator

Drawing is of Inuyasha. I drew this back in June of 04, but redone it in October of 04. So it's relatively 3 years old. Excuse the fail quality, I've only a cell phone.

It's a sketch, free handed no tracing. A picture was used to draw off of though.
    [IMG]
  2. The Liztress Poison Pink

It's awesome, Nazo. If I could find it, I have anime drawings here somewhere. Of course, they are Yu-Gi-Oh people. ^_^ But you draw amazingly.
  3. Lanza Well-Known Member

Awesome. Even though I'm not particularly fond of InuYasha.
  4. Nazo Moderator

Neither am I, anymore. But, It was fun to draw.

Also Lizzy: Drew* I cannot draw like that anymore. :(
  5. Reasonable Addition Wrong Answer

That's awesome! I love the shading on it too. :)
  6. Nazo Moderator

Thanks. ^_^ I was a good shader back in the day.

So this is what happened. See, I drew with both hands. Mostly to draw to sides and one time. EX: The top of he arm, that's pulling out the sword, I drew the top of his arm with my left hand and the bottom with my right hand. To keep everything like a balance or something. Well, about 2 years ago, I was extremely tired, and I was walking into my room... I tripped and landed in a way that my left hand, at the wrist, went forward. Hurt. Like. Hell. I went to the doctor about it, and he said it made a tendon or something weak. I can't grip things as good or anything with my left hand now. Gave up drawing, because I can't draw for shit with just my right hand. :( My typing speed probably won't get better either due to my lefty. :\
  7. Marcius THEY HACKED...INTO...MY FUCKIN' CAR!

Oh, dude...as a fellow artist, I IMPLORE you to adjust your talents and skills to just one hand. Believe me, it's possible. You make beautiful artwork and you should continue in your endeavors.